Assistant Manager / Manager Institutional Sales
||IN/CL/Assistant Manager / Manager Institutional Sales /445
|No. of Openings
||01- 04 years relevant in Sales
||As Per Company Norms
||Post Graduation, MBA preferred
- Professional, polished personality with excellent written and verbal communication. Experience in Education domain sales will be added advantage. Females preferred.
- 1. Identify opportunities in Education Domain, PAN India.
- 2. Strong in Market Research, Prospect Analysis, Competitor Matrix and account mapping skills.
- 3. Strong Cold calling techniques and Customized Sales Pitches
- 4. Continuous interest generation, prospecting and multi-level connects
- 5. Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams and achieving them on a regular basis in the assigned geography.
- 6. Customer Interface and Account management skills across clients is essential – Ability to communicate with Principals, Owners and Promoters.
- 7. Role involves travelling to the identified geographies.
Desired Candidate profile: Professional, polished personality with excellent written and verbal communication. Experience in Education domain sales will be added advantage. Females preferred.